Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HEARTS........................

Hello lovely people ,
how are you all doing in the season of fall,
with loads of dry leaves and fewer and fewer flowers in the garden,
I love the crunchy sound of dry leaves under my feet as i walk thru my green patch......
yes , its still greeny green  .Life is going good and heactic both at the same time for me .
no matter how busy we get , there are some things we simply love to do , and i love to read all the posts from you all , lovely ladies there and all the happy , crafty , decor blogs i follow.

If i dont do somthing crafty for a while , i start getting restless ,then i knew that its time and i need to fix it . few days back i was simply sitting and suddenly felt my skippy hearty , jumping to make something crafty . I landed up making lots of these simple yet happy ORIGAMI hearts .
I couldnt help , but to share them with you , this is my first ever tutorial and please let me know if i can make it more better we all love hearts , in all forms , shapes , textures and colours ...... isn't it .i hvae these step by step pictures of ..... how to fold .....






































































I simply made a string of hearts with a piece of left over jute and hanged it .
you can a lot with these ORIGAMI HEARTS , i have used them for writting simple sweet
messages for mom , leveing them to the coener table next to her bed and they did brought smiles to her lovely face .
i have used them as the gift tags or simply glued them to the gift box.
as the festivity of Christmas in nearing they come handy at times .
hope you all enjoyed these lil hearts .i look forward to hear from you and may be you can come with many more crafty uses of them. i would love to learn from you.











Tea rose home is having a linky party at her blog and these the simple one
has to follow to link to the linky party


1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.


2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.








I have linked my ORIGAMI HEART to the linky party


HAVE A GREAT DAY
LUV
RACHANA




6 comments:

  1. What a darling and Creative idea! I just love the hearts, might have to give this a try! I will now go check out your past Posts, and I will add you to my Blog Roll! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done Origami for years . . but I might have to try these . . great-niece's birthday is coming up and I think this 2 year old would like some.

    0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment, and for following! Did you do that painting on the top right side of your blog? (the flowers in the glass vase) It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !I found you through Boost my blog friday.I just found that meme and hope to participate next Friday!Love this origami project you shared!i'll have to try it with my daughter!thanks!now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...I am trying to get caught up. I WISH I could do origami. I had a student from England that should create the MOST amazing things. Your hearts...I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is handy to know - these paper hearts are really cute! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete