Thursday, April 22, 2010

HAPPY EARTH -DAY

Hello lovely people there,
So, how are you today as the world celebrates earth day today.
this has popped the question in my mind and more so in my heart.....
that is she [ Earth ] really happy with us and the way we have treated her in the past .
Ok , leave the past , lets look  at the future.....
I have decided to be more greener and raise my carbon credit. recycle and reuse as much . will be updating you of how i have done my part for the day.

PLEASE WRITE BACK HOW YOU CONTRIBUTED IN MAKING THE EARTH DAY .I HAVE A REWARD FOR THE BEST ONE......OFCOURSE A GREEN REWARD.

have a green day

4 comments:

  1. HI there, nice name ... i recycle old afgan and use tht yarn into learning new patterns of crochet i love recyling now i m working on plastics bags into table mattes... i like ur blog ...
    Deepa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Deeps,
    thankyou for visiting my bloggy world.and i appreciate your views .meeting like minded people in bloggy land is relly cool.i am too working in recycle paper baskets and have alredy worked on costers and matts .will be posting the pics and how to do it soon,
    i can't acess to youe profile ,would love to visit you .
    greetings
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi rachana, i dont haven't create my blog yet may be in near future , i will love to see ur plastic bags creation .
    lots of love
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Dr Rachana. m a big fan of your paintings. u r really an artist. u r incredible.
    i just love your paintings
    love and prayers
    srishty sharon.

    ReplyDelete