Friday, September 10, 2010

MY CRAFTY HEART

HELLO ,
LOVELY PEOPLE ,

I HAD A HARD DAY AT WORK , WITH  UNCOMFORTABLE EXCHANGES OF DIALOGUES .... WHICH LEFT ME WITH A HEAVY HEART. 

BUT AS THE BIBLE TEACHES , I NEEDED TO FORGIVE AND IN DOING SO I NEEDED TO FORGET.....AND
FORGIVE TOOOOO

HMMMMMMMMMMM............................

WEL , WHAT TO DO .......ESCAPISM IS NOT MY WAY .

THE ONE RESORT OF ALL TROUBLE AFTER BEING ON  MY KNEES.....

IS MY CRAFTY ..... SKKIPY ......HEART .





I HAVE BEING MUCH INSPIRED BY SO MANY OF YOU TALENTED GALS OVER THER IN THE BLOGY

LAND. I THOUGHT I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY .

AND I CAME OUT WITH THIS SKIPPY ..... CRAFTY ......HEART.




I HAD THIS BROWN    CLOTH , IT HAS LOVELY GOLDEN BLOCK PRINTS OVER IT.




















"Forgiveness is God's invention for coming to terms with a world in which, despite their best intentions, people are unfair to each other and hurt each other deeply. He began by forgiving us. And he invites us all to forgive each other



















"Forgiveness is the only way to break the cycle of blame--and pain--in a relationship...It does not settle all questions of blame and justice and fairness...But it does allow relationships to start over. In that way, said Solzhenitsyn, we differ from all animals. It is not our capacity to think that makes us different, but our capacity to repent, and to forgive.








HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

LUV
RACHANA


4 comments:

  1. I love your "skippy, crafty heart", Rachana. You are so right~go and create when life gets in the way! It always makes you feel better...Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog and taking the time to leave your kind comment. I have signed up as your newest "follower" so that I can keep up with your comings and goings! So nice to meet you! Stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a ((hug)) for you on a bad day. I need to remember that stitching helps de-stress and inspire forgiveness. Thanks for your reminder. Your stitchy crafty heart is perfect. Love your embroidery - so delicate.
    Hope your weekend is everything you want it to be - Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work once again, always a pleasure to visit you.
    I am sorry I have been behind blog reading, I promise to do best, I have been so busy getting myself organised.

    I am so pleased you are enjoying SIBOL. I had a wicked time on Thursday. Thank you all for your support.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotations, if only more people lived that way.....

    ReplyDelete