Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO



Hellooooooooooooooo,


Dear lovely people , I couldn't believe I have been away from blogyland for more then five weeks now , forgive me for that ,as I was holidaying and had a great ,refreshing and I must say rejuvenating time at home with my parents and siblings .surrounded by beauty, loads of greens and heavenly showers after the scorching Indian summer.




Had been thinking about you all ,often ,wondering what you girls are doing and how are my stitch along Friends progressing with blessing squares.
I had some progress in my squares too and lots more to share with you.will be needing few more days to settle down at work and home front ,as its just been a couple of hours i am back from holidays ,but couldn't resist to say hello to my lovely people.





            Here ,few shots from my mom's garden.

 










I will bw back soon with all the latest updates on stitch along and my other projects.
In the mean while ,I would love to hear from all you lovely girls.

LUV

RACHANA




3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BACK! YEAH!!!

    I thought you were only going to be gone 10 days. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

    Mom's flowers are gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about your vacation/parents/siblings!

    And you got to stitch too! WOnderful!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT vacation . . .visiting family, having beautiful surroundings and stitching.

    Relax, get organized and enjoy your memories from home :0}

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! You are back......have missed you SOSOSOSO much. Your mother’s rose garden is beautiful. My uncle raised them years ago, and even from back then I can remember how much tender care they need. If you get a chance drop me a note. I’m thrilled you had sush a wonderful time with your family. Those are such special times. Hugs and lots of luv....., Genie

    ReplyDelete